I’m a wife, mom, naturalist and writer. I’ve been married since 2006 to the sweetest man in the world. Our daughter was born in 2007. I have a lot of interests, which is what pushed me to start this blog. I’m constantly learning in every area in my life, but I also like to share my own knowledge. A few other random tidbits about me:
- Breastfed my daughter for 4 and a half years
- Began homeschooling in 2016
- 7th generation native Floridian
- Classically trained on the trumpet and the piano
- Taught high school English years ago
- Hiked the Grand Canyon as a 9 y.o.
- Been baking and cooking for as long as I can remember
- Able to ID every venomous snake species in FL, and almost all of our 40+ non-venomous ones
I hope you find something that interests you here!